the general conditions of sale described below, indicate the terms and how to purchase online from this site in compliance with consumer protection regulations. We invite you to read them and accept them in order to purchase.
These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products marketed by Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl, based in Silvi (TE), via Nazionale Adriatica 17, Tax Code and VAT number 00958520678, from their website www.italoferretti.com.
These terms and conditions shall take effect from the acceptance date of the same by the customer from the site, and shall be applicable to all intents and purposes pursuant to art. 1341 of the Civil Code.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time these general conditions of sale and report them on the site.
Any contractual or extra-contractual liability is excluded on the part of the company for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
The purchase of products takes place through access to the site and log in. It is understood that the picture which accompanies the products’ description may not be fully representative of their features.
The correct order receipt is confirmed by an automatic email reply.
The prices shown include VAT while shipping costs may vary depending on the country to which it needs to be delivered.
For more information or to receive assistance, you may contact the Customer Service at [email protected]
The delivery of goods takes place only after the payment has been received on the Company’s bank account.
In the event of cancellation, either by the customer or by rejection from Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl, the purchase will be canceled and the pledged amount will be refunded (refund timing depends exclusively on the banking system).
Once the cancellation of the transaction has been issued, Santo Stefano Srl can not be held liable for any damages resulting from the refund of the amount pledged by the banking system.
Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl reserves the right to ask the customer additional documents proving ownership of the credit card. In the absence of documentation transmission, it also reserves the right not to accept the order.
For each placed order, the Company issues the sales document of the dispatched goods. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the customer when ordering shall be considered legally binding. The customer may request a copy of the invoice or receipt within the period of three months from issue.
Delivery costs are included in the sale price.
At the time of delivery, the customer is required to check:
– that packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered;
– that the number of packages is as indicated in the transport document.
Any damage to the product or packaging or mismatch, in particular, must be immediately reported to the currier by indicating WRITTEN INSPECTION RESERVE on the courier warrant delivery. Once the delivery document is signed, the customer can not make any further objection for the purchased goods.
Should the goods stored at the courier’s warehouses not be collected, because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the customer within 5 working days, the order will be canceled.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to and within the limits of art. 64 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206, the customer has the right, within 10 working days from the products’ delivery, to exercise the Right of Withdrawal, consisting of the right to return the products received and to obtain a refund of the price paid.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must contact our assistance at [email protected] or call the telephone n.+39 085 93671331. The customer service will provide the instruction for the return and the following refund.
The return cost will be at the customer’s expense. The product must be returned undamaged in the original packaging. In the event of transport damage which may occur during the return process, Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl shall notify about it to the customer within five working days from the goods delivery, allowing him to complain to the courier used for transportation. The damaged goods will be then available for return and the request for withdrawal will be simultaneously canceled.
Without prejudice to any expenses for ascertained damages, Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl will issue the refund within 30 days, the full amount paid by the customer, by credit card transfer.
The right of withdrawal is lost in the event that the products are returned damaged (for reasons other than transportation), or missing parts and components.
INFORMATION ON THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
Italian Leg. Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 on the protection of personal data.
Please note pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 that:
1) the above-mentioned Italian Legislative Decree includes a series of obligations on those “processing” (ie, collection, recording, processing, storage, communication, distribution, etc.) of personal data related to other subjects, prescribing the duty to inform interested parties about the rights that the law recognizes them and the characteristics of the data; 2) processing your personal data that will be requested and will be communicated by you to us will be held in the premises of the Company Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl, in accordance with the principles of necessity and relevance to the use of computerized procedures for legal and fiscal obligations for the enforcement of contractual obligations; 3) the data controller is the company Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl. The person in charge of data processing is domiciled for the purposes of law in the office of the same company. During such processing, the owner and its agents may become aware of the data that will be processed in accordance with the obligations arising from the rules on privacy and the principles of fairness;
4) processing shall be performed with manual and automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to processing purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and/ or updates;
5) excluding disclosures made to comply with legal obligations and contractual requirements, the data provided to the writer will be used solely for the requirements of the law;
6) the nature of the provision is intended strictly necessary related to the processing purposes mentioned above; the provision of these data by you is essential for the accurate performance of the activities listed above; 7) refusal makes it impossible to properly fulfill contractual obligations and the law, jeopardizing the continuation of the relationship established between the parties; 8) At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, in particular to:
– Know the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and communication of the same in intelligible form; – Be informed about the holder, on the purposes and processing methods and the contingent person in charge, on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed; – obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data; – obtain the cancellation, anonymous transformation or interruption of the same; – oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data, within the limits established by law; – oppose the sending of advertising material to carry out market research or commercial communication.
The full text of art. 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the person concerned is available on the Guarantor’s website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Shipments and returns
The timing of the shipment of the goods depends on the type and number of products ordered. Shipments are made via UPS – Fed Ex – DHL depending on the country of the delivery.
If you prefer delivery with a signature request, an additional cost will be applied, therefore, contact us before choosing this option.
Whichever the chosen shipment, we will guarantee you a link to track your package online.
Shipping costs include packaging and delivery. The packaging costs are fixed, while the transport costs may vary according to the size and the weight of the parcel.
We recommend that you group your items in one order. We cannot group two orders executed separately, and shipping charges will be applied to each one. Your package will be sent under your responsibility, but special attention is paid to fragile items. The parcels are reasonably sized and your items are well-protected.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
You should save or print a copy of these Gift Card terms and conditions for your records.
- These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital Italo Ferretti Gift Cards.
- These Gift Card terms apply to gift cards purchased online through the Italo Ferretti website (www.italoferretti.com) as well as Gift Cards purchased at the Italo Ferretti Showroom in Silvi Marina.
- The value of your Italo Ferretti gift card can be redeemed in the Italo Ferretti Showroom or online at www.italoferretti.com, provided the Gift Card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
- The Gift Card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Italo Ferretti Gift Cards cannot be redeemed in any Italo Ferretti concessions, department stores, or retailers.
- The maximum amount that an individual Italo Ferretti Gift Card can hold is € 2000,00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For Gift Cards purchased online, Italo Ferretti will provide you with specific denominations to choose from; in-store, you can select any amount to load on to your gift card.
- Your Italo Ferretti Gift Card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation (which for in-store shall be the date of the gift-card purchase, and for online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A Gift Card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
- A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase or online order.
- Only one gift card may be used per online order. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction. To transfer the balances from multiple gift cards onto a single gift card, please contact our Customer Service team.
- By purchasing and/or using the Gift Card (the “Card”), this evidences your full acceptance of these terms and conditions, which have been made available to you at the time of purchase and which are also available on www.italoferretti.com
- The Card is at all times the property of the issuer of the Card, who is Santostefano di Italo Ferretti – Via Nazionale Adriatica, 177 – 64029 Silvi Marina (TE) – Italia – P.IVA: 00958520678.
- Italo Ferretti reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Italo Ferretti gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Italo Ferretti gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Italo Ferretti gift cards remain the property of Italo Ferretti who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
- The Card is a bearer instrument. Its holder shall be solely responsible for the use and custody of the Card. A damaged, altered or cancelled Card will not be accepted as a method of payment by Italo Ferretti Showroom and Italo Ferretti will not replace any Card that is lost, stolen or damaged except in accordance with your legal rights
- If you have purchased a Virtual Card via www.italoferretti.com, Italo Ferretti will not be responsible for any failure or delay in delivery of the Card to its intended recipient if caused by events or circumstances beyond Italo Ferretti’s reasonable control.
- Cards obtained through any unlawful means shall be null and void and they shall not be used to purchase items, nor will the remaining balance on the Card be refunded.
- The Card shall not be used for the purposes of advertising or promoting items or services marketed by any third party other than Italo Ferretti without Italo Ferretti ‘s prior written consent.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts.