the general conditions of sale described below, indicate the terms and how to purchase online from this site in compliance with consumer protection regulations. We invite you to read them and accept them in order to purchase.
These general conditions of sale govern the sale of products marketed by Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl, based in Silvi (TE), via Nazionale Adriatica 17, Tax Code and VAT number 00958520678, from their website www.italoferretti.com.
These terms and conditions shall take effect from the acceptance date of the same by the customer from the site, and shall be applicable to all intents and purposes pursuant to art. 1341 of the Civil Code.
The company reserves the right to modify at any time these general conditions of sale and report them on the site.
Any contractual or extra-contractual liability is excluded on the part of the company for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
The purchase of products takes place through access to the site and log in. It is understood that the picture which accompanies the products’ description may not be fully representative of their features.
The correct order receipt is confirmed by an automatic email reply.
The prices shown include VAT while shipping costs may vary depending on the country to which it needs to be delivered.
For more information or to receive assistance, you may contact the Customer Service at [email protected]
The delivery of goods takes place only after the payment has been received on the Company’s bank account.
In the event of cancellation, either by the customer or by rejection from Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl, the purchase will be canceled and the pledged amount will be refunded (refund timing depends exclusively on the banking system).
Once the cancellation of the transaction has been issued, Santo Stefano Srl can not be held liable for any damages resulting from the refund of the amount pledged by the banking system.
Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl reserves the right to ask the customer additional documents proving ownership of the credit card. In the absence of documentation transmission, it also reserves the right not to accept the order.
For each placed order, the Company issues the sales document of the dispatched goods. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the customer when ordering shall be considered legally binding. The customer may request a copy of the invoice or receipt within the period of three months from issue.
Delivery costs are included in the sale price.
At the time of delivery, the customer is required to check:
– that packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered;
– that the number of packages is as indicated in the transport document.
Any damage to the product or packaging or mismatch, in particular, must be immediately reported to the currier by indicating WRITTEN INSPECTION RESERVE on the courier warrant delivery. Once the delivery document is signed, the customer can not make any further objection for the purchased goods.
Should the goods stored at the courier’s warehouses not be collected, because of repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the customer within 5 working days, the order will be canceled.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to and within the limits of art. 64 of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206, the customer has the right, within 10 working days from the products’ delivery, to exercise the Right of Withdrawal, consisting of the right to return the products received and to obtain a refund of the price paid.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must contact our assistance at [email protected] or call the telephone n.+39 085 93671331. The customer service will provide the instruction for the return and the following refund.
The return cost will be at the customer’s expense. The product must be returned undamaged in the original packaging. In the event of transport damage which may occur during the return process, Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl shall notify about it to the customer within five working days from the goods delivery, allowing him to complain to the courier used for transportation. The damaged goods will be then available for return and the request for withdrawal will be simultaneously canceled.
Without prejudice to any expenses for ascertained damages, Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl will issue the refund within 30 days, the full amount paid by the customer, by credit card transfer.
The right of withdrawal is lost in the event that the products are returned damaged (for reasons other than transportation), or missing parts and components.
INFORMATION ON THE HANDLING OF PERSONAL DATA
Italian Leg. Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 on the protection of personal data.
Please note pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 that:
1) the above-mentioned Italian Legislative Decree includes a series of obligations on those “processing” (ie, collection, recording, processing, storage, communication, distribution, etc.) of personal data related to other subjects, prescribing the duty to inform interested parties about the rights that the law recognizes them and the characteristics of the data; 2) processing your personal data that will be requested and will be communicated by you to us will be held in the premises of the Company Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl, in accordance with the principles of necessity and relevance to the use of computerized procedures for legal and fiscal obligations for the enforcement of contractual obligations; 3) the data controller is the company Santo Stefano di Italo Ferretti Srl. The person in charge of data processing is domiciled for the purposes of law in the office of the same company. During such processing, the owner and its agents may become aware of the data that will be processed in accordance with the obligations arising from the rules on privacy and the principles of fairness;
4) processing shall be performed with manual and automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to processing purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your commitment to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and/ or updates;
5) excluding disclosures made to comply with legal obligations and contractual requirements, the data provided to the writer will be used solely for the requirements of the law;
6) the nature of the provision is intended strictly necessary related to the processing purposes mentioned above; the provision of these data by you is essential for the accurate performance of the activities listed above; 7) refusal makes it impossible to properly fulfill contractual obligations and the law, jeopardizing the continuation of the relationship established between the parties; 8) At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/03, in particular to:
– Know the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and communication of the same in intelligible form; – Be informed about the holder, on the purposes and processing methods and the contingent person in charge, on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed; – obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data; – obtain the cancellation, anonymous transformation or interruption of the same; – oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data, within the limits established by law; – oppose the sending of advertising material to carry out market research or commercial communication.
The full text of art. 7 of Italian Leg. Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the person concerned is available on the Guarantor’s website www.garanteprivacy.it.
Shipments and returns
The timing of the shipment of the goods depends on the type and number of products ordered. Shipments are made via UPS – Fed Ex – DHL depending on the country of the delivery.
If you prefer delivery with a signature request, an additional cost will be applied, therefore, contact us before choosing this option.
Whichever the chosen shipment, we will guarantee you a link to track your package online.
Shipping costs include packaging and delivery. The packaging costs are fixed, while the transport costs may vary according to the size and the weight of the parcel.
We recommend that you group your items in one order. We cannot group two orders executed separately, and shipping charges will be applied to each one. Your package will be sent under your responsibility, but special attention is paid to fragile items. The parcels are reasonably sized and your items are well-protected.